"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Missing in Action 3 , crashes for reel and for real...

I'm not in this shot, I'm on top of it !!! No kidding. When the plane with Chuck Norris and the children on board makes all kinda moves, it's us ( me and a couple of other guys) jumping on the wings. We were jumping like mad-men during the 'crash'. The kids never were air born during these takes. It was shot in Maragondon Cavite. Hé, I didn't go to Manila first to join the cast and crew, I took my bike and was there in 15 minutes. Later on this film a real accident happened with a helicopter crashing near my place. About a mile or so, I mean that's close.





Previous post
.

Next story
.
 http://youtu.be/up0RYauFILk
.
.

2 comments:

Bert E. Spoor-de Rave said...

Roland Harrah 3rd, he's playing Chuck's son in this movie, died in 1995, age 21 !! Why, in God's name ?

Jack J said...

Hey thanks for sharing that piece of "secret" filmmaking with us. I've never actually seen MIA 3 but will at some stage. Yes, that's awful he died so young. Not fair.